Our new Summer Grazing Menu commences on Melbourne Cup weekend 2017 and will be available every weekend until ANZAC Day 2018.
The Summer Grazing Menu will also be available every day during January 2018.
You can create your own light lunch platter, or snack selection to share with a glass of wine on the sundeck.
Cheeseboards from Red Hill Cheese and Main Ridge Dairy are available every day through out the year.
Summer Grazing Platters
Snack plates, and light lunch platters to share
Snacks – $10 – per dish:
- Marinated mixed olives, spiced nuts, grissini
- Hummus, olive dip, pita crisps
- Watermelon, Greek feta, mint
Light Dishes – $15 – per dish:
- Wagyu beef Bresaola, shaved reggiano, rocket
- Venison and rabbit terrine, beetroot & ginger chutney
- Saganaki, honey & pepper figs
- Vine tomatoes, Main Ridge Dairy goats cheese, basil, garlic croutons
- San Daniele Prosciutto, rock melon
- Spicy Calabrese, Olive Mortadella. Fennel Cacciatore, cornichons (choose 1,2 or 3 Salumi)
Feed Me Lunch – $30 – per person (minimum 2):
- Olives and nuts, Wagyu beef, Prosciutto, Tomatoes, Saganaki
Lunches are served with bread (GF on request) and olive oil
Peninsula Cheese – $25 for 3 cheeses, $20 for 2 cheeses:
- Red Hill Cheese Granny’s Blue (cow, blue)
- Red Hill Cheese Merricks Mist (cow, white)
- Red Hill Cheese Prom Picnic (sheep, hard)
- Main Ridge Dairy Capriole (goat, ashed)
- Main Ridge Dairy Caprinella (goat, hard)
Cheeseboards are served with sliced fruit, Red Hill Kitchen
quince paste, glazed walnuts, and wafer crackers.