• We offer our cellar door visitors 3 bookings options – for wine tastings, casual drinks and snacks, or lunch.
• The maximum group size is for all bookings is six people, including children
• Reservations are required before arrival to ensure safe occupancy levels. We appreciate your support in observing this request.
An intimate wine tasting in Mornington Peninsula’s first winery. $10 for 4 wines or complimentary with individual wine purchases
Relax in the fresh air of Red Hill in our private courtyard for casual drinks, cheese and tapas boards. See THE COURTYARD MENU here.
We have implemented comprehensive social distancing and hygiene measures to ensure everyone’s safety, and we request your cooperation as follows:
- do not visit us if anyone in your group is unwell
- reserve a table in advance, and arrive on time
- on arrival wait at the entry to be greeted
- use hand sanitiser and record guest contact information
- minimise close contact with other people and surfaces
Open every weekend Noon to 5pm and most Public holidays.
Open every day from 27th December to Australia Day Weekend.
Closed Good Friday, Christmas and Boxing Days, ANZAC Day, Melbourne Cup Day.
80 William Road, Red Hill
Main Ridge Estate is 800m from the Arthurs Seat Rd turn-off.
William Road is a scenic country lane, with a gravel surface
You can park at the top of our drive if you require level ground access
There is no parking or turning space available for large buses
Wine tastings are offered in two of our areas;
The Winery – $10 for 4 wines or complimentary for individual purchases.
The Larder – Served prior to lunch and included as part of our set menu.
Two options are available when visiting;
The Deck – Casual drinks, tapas and cheese boards. 90 mins reservations available
The Larder – $50 set menu lunch, including a wine tasting to start. 2hr reservations available.
To book, please call us on 03 5989 2686, or email email@example.com
Well behaved dogs on a leash are welcome
Subject to available seating outside on the deck.
Our West Highland Terrier “Archie” will most likely greet you and try hard to convince you he is under-fed!
PLEASE do not feed him.
Protect Our Vines
Help ensure the insect pest Phylloxera is not spread on shoes
Please do not enter vineyards.