- Join us for wine tastings, casual drinks and snacks, or for lunch.
- Reservations are required before arrival, so we can safely manage occupancy levels
- To maintain the peaceful setting of our small country winery group bookings are strictly limited to a maximum of 6 people (including children).
An intimate wine tasting in Mornington Peninsula’s first winery. $10 for 4 wines or complimentary with individual wine purchases
Relax in the fresh air of Red Hill in our private courtyard for casual drinks, cheese and tapas boards. See THE COURTYARD MENU here.
We have a comprehensive COVIDSafe plan in place, with space to safely accommodate up to 50 guests outdoors and 40 guests indoors.
When you visit us, please help us protect you and our staff by observing these guidelines:
• Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
• Make a reservation
• Wear a mask indoors unless you are seated
• Use hand sanitiser on arrival
• Ensure all guests sign-in on the contacts register
• Practise social distancing
• Wash your hands often
Open every weekend Noon to 5pm and most Public holidays.
Open every day from 27th December to Australia Day Weekend.
Closed Good Friday, Christmas and Boxing Days, ANZAC Day, Melbourne Cup Day.
80 William Road, Red Hill
Main Ridge Estate is 800m from the Arthurs Seat Rd turn-off.
William Road is a scenic country lane, with a gravel surface
You can park at the top of our drive if you require level ground access
There is no parking or turning space available for large buses
Wine tastings are offered in two of our areas;
The Winery – $10 for 4 wines or complimentary for individual purchases.
The Larder – Served prior to lunch and included as part of our set menu.
Two options are available when visiting;
The Deck – Casual drinks, tapas and cheese boards. 90 mins reservations available
The Larder – $50 set menu lunch, including a wine tasting to start. 2hr reservations available.
To book, please call us on 03 5989 2686, or email email@example.com
Well behaved dogs on a leash are welcome
Subject to available seating outside on the deck.
Our West Highland Terrier “Archie” will most likely greet you and try hard to convince you he is under-fed!
PLEASE do not feed him.
Protect Our Vines
Help ensure the insect pest Phylloxera is not spread on shoes
Please do not enter vineyards.