Food at Main Ridge Estate
Our grazing menu of snack plates and light lunch platters to share is available from Noon to 3pm.
- every weekend from Melbourne Cup weekend to ANZAC Day
- every day through January
Red Hill Cheeseboards and snack plates are available all day to enjoy with a glass of wine on the sundeck, or by the cellar door fire in Winter.
Watch our website for news of seasonal lunches, wine release dinners and concerts.
Reservations: call us on 03 5989 2686
WEEKEND GRAZING MENU
Snacks and light lunch plates to share
$15 per dish
- Kalamata olives, hummus, spiced nuts, Sardinian flat bread
- Salumi board, cornichons, grissini
- Vine tomatoes, basil, goat cheese & garlic croutons
- San Daniele Prosciutto, rock melon
- Wagyu beef Bresaola, rocket, radicchio, pear, manchego
- Duck terrine, balsamic pickled beetroot
- Saganaki, honey & pepper figs
- Chorizo, feta & Main Ridge Estate tomatoes
- Baked spinach & feta rolls, Johnny Ripe relish
FEED ME LUNCH! – $30 per person (for all of the table, minimum 2)
- Olives & hummus, Tomatoes, Prosciutto, Terrine,
Saganaki OR Chorizo
Lunches are served with bread (GF on request) and olive oil
RED HILL CHEESE BOARD – $25- 3 cheeses
- Granny’s Blue (cow, blue)
- Merricks Mist (cow, white)
- Cheviot (sheep, semi-hard)
- Black Sheep (ashed, soft)
Cheeseboards are served with sliced fruit, Red Hill Kitchen quince paste, glazed walnuts, and wafer crackers.