- Open Friday to Monday each week from Noon to 5pm except Christmas, Boxing and New Years Days, and Good Friday
- Open every day from Noon to 5pm from December 27th to the Australia Day weekend.
- Sexton family members (including Archie, our Westie!) serve in the cellar door on most days
- The wine tasting fee is $5, which is waived for each guest who purchases bottled wine
- Our car park entry steps are steep – direct level ground access to the cellar door is available through the wide winery door. Please park at the top of the driveway and enter via the courtyard.
- We are located on a narrow unpaved road and there is no access or parking available for buses
- The maximum group size we can accommodate is 12 guests
- Groups of 8 or more must be pre booked with Libby Sexton 03 5989 2686
- The tasting fee for groups of 8 or more is $15, which includes a Red Hill Cheeseboard to share
Protect Our Vines
- Phylloxera is an insect pest that feeds on the root systems of vines and can cause them to die.
- It can be found in some Victorian wine regions, but not yet in the Mornington Peninsula. Phylloxera can be spread on your clothing, shoes and vehicles.
- To ensure Phyloloxera is not spread into the Mornington Peninsula, please:
- DO NOT ENTER THE VINEYARDS
- WALK ONLY ON GRAVEL