Alc.13.8%, ph 3.41, T.A 6.0 g/l, Picked Picked 19th to 21st of March.
- Crushed & destemmed, followed by 6 hours of skin contact.
- Basket-pressed and ambient settled for 24 hours.
- Barrel fermented using native yeast for primary and malolactic
- Lees stirred 4-6 times.
- 12 months elevage in 25% new oak. Cooper Sirugue.
- Sulfured post MLF. Finings used.
Alc. 14.0%, pH 3.53, T.A. 5.8g/l, Picked 19th March 2018
Poached cherries and plums, tempered with violet, mocha and vanilla. Silky tannins bring into frame clove and fennel seed spice. Forest floor undertones add another layer to a fine boned, but complex wine.