Alc.13.3%, ph 3.47, T.A 5.90 g/l, Picked 11th, 12th & 19th April.
- Crushed & destemmed, followed by 6 hours of skin contact.
- Basket-pressed and ambient settled for 24 hours.
- Barrel fermented using native yeast for primary and malolactic
- Lees stirred 4-6 times.
- 12 months elevage in 25% new oak. Cooper Sirugue.
- Sulfured post MLF. Finings used.
White peach, maraschino cream, lifted by pink grapefruit and (beside bottle image) musk through the finish. A fine line of acidity drives through a firm phenolic grip. A relatively restrained style of Chardonnay that reflects the cool conditions seen in 2017.