Alc. 13%, pH3.34, T.A> 6.7 g /L, Picked 19th to 2rd March.
- Crushed & destemmed, followed by 6 hours of skin contact.
- Basket-pressed and ambient settled for 24hours.
- Barrel fermented using native yeast for primary and malolactic
- Lees stirred 4-6 times.
- 12 months elevage in 25% new oak. Cooper Sirugue.
- Sulfured post MLF. Finings used.
The warmer conditions of 2016 allowed for ideal ripeness to be easily achieved in the Chardonnay. Honeydew melon, peach, grapefruit and jasmine are brought into balance with gentle but mouth-filling acidity.